Friday, September 14, 2012

In Ooty...

Well, here are some more pics. of when I was in Ooty!
We went to The Highest Point in Ooty and unfortunately it was cloudy so the view wasn't the best but it was still cool!
 
 
There were some people selling things to eat there.  I think these are roasted chic peas or peanuts, one of the two.  But they smelled good!

 
We also got to go to a Tea Factory which was REALLY cool to see!  Had to pay extra to take my camera in so I just took pics. of the outside.

 
Here is an old Tea press...

 
One of the funnest things on the trip was getting to eat Indian style!  With your fingers!  :D  These noodles were REALLY good!

 
There are two AMAZING things here in India... One is how many things they can carry on a motorbike... the other is how many thing they can carry on their HEADS!

 
Next we went to a Botanical Garden which was BEATIFUL!  It was soooo cool seeing so many different kinds of flaowers, plants, and trees I have never seen before!  It will take a couple posts to show you all but here is a sample of some of the things I saw...





 
 


2 comments:

  1. Jordan!!! I miss you SOOO much, It looks like you're having a wonderful time. =) I want to go there! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the garden pictures that looks soooo cool! I love all the shapes and figures. You'll have to post more pictures from that.

    Justina

    ReplyDelete