Monday, November 19, 2012

What's Been Going On...

This week is another round of exams so the kids have been studying a lot...
 


 
Choir Practice...

 
Here are two new bugs I have gotten to see!  :)
This was a moth I just happened to see.  It was really big.  Don't you just love the markings?!

 
And this was REALLY cool! One of the boys found this, and they have found out that I love bugs, so they showed it to me before going and terrorizing the girls with it!  ;D
It is like our walking sticks but it looked exactly like a LONG blade of grass!  I thought it was awesome looking.



1 comment:

  1. Jordan, That last picture of you was really nice!! It looks like you are having a wonderful time in India. Keep serving Jesus!
    In Christ, Elizabeth M.
    P.S I have really been enjoying the blog posts that you do. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete